The procedure for reviewing scientific articles in the "Motor Transport" quarterly
- The Motor Transport quarterly publishes original articles that have not been previously published and have not been submitted to other editors.
- Submitted articles are subject to a preliminary assessment by the Editorial Board. In the event that the article is not qualified for publication, it is returned to the authors together with the reasons for the rejection.
- If the article is qualified for publication, it is sent for review in accordance with the criteria contained in the Communication of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 09/04/2012. point 4, sub-point 5) b).
- The review takes place in the "double-blind review process" system. The authors and Reviewers remain anonymous to each other - the articles for review are forwarded without the authors' surnames and affiliations; the names of the Reviewers are not known to the authors.
- The review must end with a clear conclusion regarding the admission or rejection of the article.
- The authors are informed about the results of reviews and receive them for review.
- Once a year, the Editorial Office publishes a list of Reviewers with whom it cooperated in a given year.