On 15 November 2018, a seminar on the issue of the presence of drugs in road traffic will be held at the Radisson Blue Sobieski Hotel in Warsaw.
During the seminar, the state of activities undertaken in Poland and in European Union countries in the area will be presented. The experts from Great Britain and France will share their experience in implementing new legal solutions regarding driving after taking illegal psychoactive substances. An important part of the seminar will also be a panel during which an attempt will be made to determine the most promising directions of preventive activities in this area.
Among the speakers of the event will be:
- Antonio Avenoso - Director of the European Transport Safety Council
- Marcin Ślęzak - Director of the Motor Transport Institute
- Tomasz Białas - Chief Sanitary Inspector
- Radosław Kobryś - Police Headquarters
- Piotr Jabłoński - Director of the National Bureau for Counteracting Drug Addiction
- Frank Mütze - European Transport Safety Council
- Kim Wolff - King's College London
- Charles Mercier-Guyon - Prevention Routiere
- Verena Zimmermann - Securetec
- Anna Zielińska - Motor Transport Institute
- Ilona Buttler - Motor Transport Institute
During the seminar, all presentations will be simultaneously translated from English into Polish and from Polish into English.
Participation in the seminar is free - the number of places is limited! You can register here
For additional information or questions, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.