In August 2020 road safety professionals from different countries will gather around their desks for the European Road Safety Summer School online course. Excellent speakers and good examples from European countries : these are the key ingredients of this online international 5-day course.
The Summer School is an initiative of the VSV (Flemish Foundation for Traffic Knowledge), the Flemish government, ETSC, Polis, Motor Transport Institute, IMOB and Road Safety GB. It will take place from the 24th until the 28th of August as on online live course!
Focus on an integrated approach
- Day 1: introduction, vision and strategy
- Day 2: education and awareness raising
- Day 3: infrastructure and data
- Day 4: understanding the road user and enforcement
- Day 5: the European framework
Find out more about the schedule and register before the 17th of August to make sure you can participate or contact the Flemish Foundation for Traffic Knowledge directly at email@example.com